Joomla

Joomla en Espańol

Sábado 20 de Julio de 2019
Text size
  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Downloads Download Joomla 3 ¿cómo responderias esta 4 pregunta?10 puntos?

¿cómo responderias esta 4 pregunta?10 puntos?

(0 votos, media 0 de 5)
¿cómo responderias esta 4 pregunta?10 puntos?
primeros tienes que leer estos tres cuadros y cuego responde. -Read and check. CUADRO UNO. Name Daniel Maley Nationality:American. Age: 14 Pet hates: i can´t stand waiting in line. Interests: i am on the school basketball team and i was the captain last year. i am crazy about computers. Experience: i got a good grade in english on my final exam and i enjoy reading newspapers and magazines. Why are you appllyin for the job? I wnated to join the web siste last year but Iapplied too late. I love doing new things. CUADRO NUMERO 2 Name tara bety. Nationality:American. Age: 14 Pet hates: i am scared of spiders. Interests:i am interested in sports and in doing new things. I love meeting people and socialinzing. experience: i worked for the school radio station last year. i didn´t write material but i learned a lot about reporting and interviewing. Why are you appllyin for the job? i hope to work for the chicago tribune one day. CUADRO NUMERO 3. Name :vicky overmars Nationality: South african Age:15 pet hates: i can´ t stand discrimination Interests: i am keen on water sports --- specially surfing and water--skiing. Experience:I wrote for the school magazines in my previos school in cape town. Why are you applying for job? beacuse it´ s a great way to get to know anew school and a new city. Si leyeron el cuadro pueden responder las preguntas: a-who has writing experience? b-who wants to get to know chicago? c-who wants to become a reporter one day? d-who is very friendly? la ultima es aparte.-who is the best candidate for the job? No se olviden de las estreellas.
By alverto on 2011-04-07 10:28:14

Best Answer: a. Vicky has writing experience/ The one with writing experience is Vicky b. Tara wants to know Chicago. c. Tara wants to become a reporter one day. d. Tara is the very friendly one. e. Tara is the best candidate because she is the most qualified one. Así?
By El Mismísimo Dios

Instalar Joomla 2.5 en Español en Local

Actualizar Joomla 2.5

Banner

Las mejores plantillas para Joomla 1.6

Experto Joomla